ATTENTION STUDENTS OF EXECUTIVE AND PROFESSIONAL
It is informed that the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules and regulations made thereunder shall be applicable for Examinations from December, 2014 onwards. This means that the question papers of the following subjects of Executive and Professional Programme (Old Syllabus) shall carry questions from the Companies Act, 2013 instead of the Companies Act, 1956:
1. Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting (Module I , Paper 2)
2. Company Law (Module II, Paper 4)
3. Securities Laws and Compliances (Module II, Paper 6)
1. Company Secretarial Practice (Module I, Paper 1)
2. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings (Module I, Paper 2)
3. Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency (Module II, Paper 4)
4. Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management (Module IV , Paper 7)
5. Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability (Module IV, Paper 8)
Other subjects of Executive and Professional Programme that has reference to Companies Act, 1956 should be read in line with Companies Act, 2013.
Please note that all the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 may or may not have come into effect on the date of Examination.
Nevertheless, question papers will carry questions from the Companies Act, 2013 only and not the Companies Act, 1956.
Students can have access to Reading Material on the Companies Act, 2013 uploaded on ICSI Website under the Head ‘Academic Corner’ at the link.